Firefly Glen the bittersweet between my teeth
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
The initial tension faded somewhat, and both Charon and Rian (as a result) were given the space to relax now that they'd both come to some sort of understanding of one another. He was glad for the suggestion, too, and made a note in his mental banks to bring it up to Rannoch and Cypress. They were leading the band that direction, anyway, and he trusted (perhaps too blindly) that the scarred male wouldn't lead them into the unwelcome jaws of another rival pack. He didn't seem the type, or so Rian assumed.

"M-moonspear?" He spluttered as his previous train of thought was derailed, almost violently, as Hydra's mirthful sapphire eyes flooded his memory. Miss Ostrega... Miss Ostrega. The yearling recalled Amekaze, his friend's mother, though he hadn't had the chance to meet her father. Rian inhaled, nose flaring as he drew in the older male's scent again. His mood brightened considerably, despite his soreness, and he perked his ears without thinking much of it. "Do you know Hydra? We met when the snows were still around." He explained only to balk and splay them apologetically. "Sorry, Charon, sir—um, got ahead of myself. I'm Rian O'Malley."
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - April 23, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - April 25, 2017, 05:43 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - May 01, 2017, 05:50 PM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - May 02, 2017, 01:39 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - May 14, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - May 18, 2017, 02:07 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - May 20, 2017, 12:50 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - May 23, 2017, 07:02 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - May 29, 2017, 07:45 PM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Charon - May 30, 2017, 03:36 AM
RE: the bittersweet between my teeth - by Rian - June 07, 2017, 01:16 AM