Northstar Vale i'll just have to learn greek.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey wasn't sure what to expect from him. In many ways, he seemed just as shy and reserved towards her as she often was to him. But then there were other times when he would say things that just made her heart very nearly cease to exist. Now apparently was one of those times, for he went straight for the topic that she had been agonizing over for days now.

The moment.

Liffey was speechless. Amongst her reliving of the moment, she had also practiced multiple playthroughs of this particular scene in her head. There was always the possibility that they would never mention it again for the rest of their lives, but she had wanted to be prepared in the event that it did come up since that's what she had hoped would happen. Only in that imagined scenario, she was cool and calm and sweet and stunning and it was impossible to say a single wrong word. In this scenario she was frizzy-haired, mind-wiped and completely lacking in anything charming or brilliant to say in spite of all her planning.

"The bear scared me off..." she informed him after a few seconds of very loud static buzzing in her ears, "Technically." There were so many things she wanted to say - that she'd pictured herself saying. Absolutely none of them came to mind, and so humor arose where all else failed.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 21, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 07:03 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 08:39 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 26, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 28, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - June 04, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - June 12, 2017, 06:05 PM