Firestone Hot Springs Tired mechanical heart beats till the song disappears.
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He prefered the cool breeze of winter too, but he wasn't really into the frigid temperatures his sister was enthused of. Sinking in the warm and bubbling waters with her, Cry huffed his contentment.

"Leila is...well, she's going to be our healer once we establish everything. Slade adopted her after I left him. She healed his wounds and even as a pup, she had a knack for it. She's usually calm and well tempered, but she must be amped from being with her boyfriend," he snorted briefly.

"As for Slade, he's technically my adoptive father, though I considered him more of an uncle since we weren't too close. But it seems she and me are siblings under him, so guess I have to stop that point of view."

Truly taking the time to properly answer the question, Cry gave a sideways glance to her, and murmured, "Slad eis who is going to be our Alpha. He trained both me and Leila,  and apparently he's taken a new pupil under his paw. The next Nightmare's Child, or something of that sort. Slade is a good guy, for the most part, but he, just as all of us, had a pretty shitty past. He's gotten over it for the most part though, as far as I know of."

Cry han't expected to ramble on his 'Godfather', but he was more of a elongated story than a short one. The assassin wished he could have shortened it, but some things, uch as who Slade was, once was, and is now, simply couldn't be summarized.

He did turn to her though, just to gauge her reaction
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tired mechanical heart beats till the song disappears. - by Cry - June 07, 2017, 09:02 PM