Firestone Hot Springs Tired mechanical heart beats till the song disappears.
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
It had been so short what he had wit Aglæca, but it felt like she knew pieces of him that it took people several tries to really learn before he had to cut them in to little pieces and send them on their way. Instead of poking around like nosey wretch, she minded what he gave her, and asked nothing that would send him to return to the enclosed beast he had made himself to be. That only made him appreciate her presence more, and he relaxed something deep in his chest.

"Title, indeed. But it was worth it, the way he described it. He ran this pack called The Nightmare Elm, and apparently it was known to be like that pack called Blackfeather, or something like that. It was more brutish though, not slinking around in the shadows or whatever. Was made up of assassins and whatever, but it was good while it lasted. Apparently his broad cheated on him with the beta and he slaughtered them both."

Cry shrugged like it was just an everyday thing saying someone killed their girl and their bestfriend in one go, but stuff happened.

"He was, and still labels himself as The Nightmare King despite leaving them behind years ago. Alpha complex hasn't left him since. He's mellowed out, as far as 'in public for fun' killings go. Guessing old age or the fun's worn off."

Cry wasn't prepared for her to be ask about the date for meeting him, and he restrained himself from fully turning to the woman.

"Hell, if he's stop playing 'stick to the shadows', we would be able to see him. He's massive, like almost unnaturally so. Mackenzie's aren't a breed to be fucked with, but he takes the cake. I would call for him, but he told me to ensure any member I picked up along the way were established with the llands, or whatever. But I didn't think I'd meet a girl who'd pass me in my own run." 

Though he didn't laugh, a smirk was cleanly seen on his dark lips, a slice of mischevious gleam in his wintery eyes.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tired mechanical heart beats till the song disappears. - by Cry - June 07, 2017, 09:28 PM