Sun Mote Copse i told the devil to take you back
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Kahl goes much further than he intends — but the stench of blood and decay that saturates the tendrils of his fur — sometimes is overbearing. Or perhaps it is the superiority of the “pack born” boy that the soturi strives to get away from. Aries stays away from him, which is a good thing as Khal can barely stand Nyx’s other ward. He plays civil by scarcely acknowledging the other boy’s presence because he does not feel he has any other choice. Would he have a choice he would have likely made attempt on the (slightly) older boy’s life by now, or at the very least aim to maul. Kahl isn’t opposed to healthy competition but there was only so much superiority complex — for no other reason than age he assumes — that he could stomach. He supposes Blackfeather Woods isn’t that bad aside from the bratketeers. The forest is bright — a drastic change from the darkness the hangs over Blackfeather Woods like an oppressive, abysmal blanket and the dust motes that float like small suns tickle his black, leathery nostrils, twining through the longer fur of his (growing) mane. A sneeze threatens to tickle it’s way in the back of his nose but as he draws in the breath it’s gone in the same instant as he hears several sneezes in a row. Soot dusted ears cup forth atop his skull and his own sneeze chased off and forgotten about he shrugs past the undergrowth to set glacial gaze upon the other.

She looks about his own age, and Kahl cannot help but wonder why there are so many kids around. Terveisiä,” The titan greets her upon voice that has begun to deepen and turn from honey to smoke steeped whiskey. His voice cracks, though (alas the woes of coming into puberty!) to his frustration, but he deigns not to let his humility show. The young titan studies her from the distance that hangs between them inexplicably drawn in though he thinks and dismisses the lure as nothing else besides that she is of his age and of the opposite gender than himself.
Messages In This Thread
i told the devil to take you back - by Mallaidh - July 23, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: i told the devil to take you back - by RIP Wintersbane - July 23, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: i told the devil to take you back - by Mallaidh - July 23, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: i told the devil to take you back - by Mallaidh - July 23, 2017, 07:32 PM