Redhawk Caldera there'll be peace when you are done.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
If only Fin had had any idea the thoughts that were going through Nightjar's head. She had never been able to read him the way she did Wildfire. She hadn't initially been so close to Raven either, but they had bonded greatly over raising Firebirds 3.0 together. She felt closer to her first godson than she had to Raven in the beginning, and so it would have been quite the shock to find out that his friendly expressions masked thoughts towards her future brood that bordered on murderous, though she would have been more astounded to find out he didn't think her good breeding stock.

But as I said, Finley was happily oblivious, and she answered his query as such. "Yeah, I had three last Summer," she confirmed with a smile that became slightly strained, "Lagan is the Caldera's Gamma. I have two daughters as well. Liffey - Lagan's twin - left us not too long ago to follow a pack that I believe is somewhere to the East of here. Lucy, my third, was taken from us when she was very young." Fin didn't intend on expanding on the circumstances surrounding Lucy's absence. Likely, Nightjar would think Lucy had died. Fin didn't mind the inaccuracy, so long as she didn't have to discuss it further.

Messages In This Thread
there'll be peace when you are done. - by Finley - July 01, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: there'll be peace when you are done. - by Nightjar - July 01, 2017, 10:22 AM
RE: there'll be peace when you are done. - by Finley - July 01, 2017, 04:18 PM
RE: there'll be peace when you are done. - by Nightjar - July 01, 2017, 05:07 PM
RE: there'll be peace when you are done. - by Finley - July 04, 2017, 08:07 AM
RE: there'll be peace when you are done. - by Nightjar - July 04, 2017, 09:01 AM
RE: there'll be peace when you are done. - by Finley - July 04, 2017, 09:13 AM
RE: there'll be peace when you are done. - by Nightjar - July 09, 2017, 08:13 PM
RE: there'll be peace when you are done. - by Finley - July 25, 2017, 06:36 PM
RE: there'll be peace when you are done. - by Nightjar - July 31, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: there'll be peace when you are done. - by Finley - August 13, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: there'll be peace when you are done. - by Nightjar - August 21, 2017, 08:02 PM