Larksong Grotto Know not where I'm at, but know where I've been
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Durnehviir knew that finding her mother and brothers would be no easy task, but she was becoming increasingly frustrated with her lack of progress. She'd completely underestimated the vastness of the Teekon - her time there, or at least the time she remembered - had been spent solely in Swiftcurrent Creek, never venturing far from the whelping den she shared with her family. There had been someone else there, a pale female, a she-wolf who'd been an active figure in her infancy, but Durnehviir could not recall her name.

Aside from her desire to know what happened to her kin and the pack she'd been born to, Durnehviir found herself longing for the companionship of Constantine. She'd only met him once, by chance or fate she did not know, but he'd asked her to sell him out on the coast. It left her heart torn two ways: one part clung to the past, while the other yearned for the opportunity to start over.

She found herself tentatively travelling North, trying to convince herself that settling was perhaps in her best interest. It would be good to have a base, a safe place, and Durnehviir reminded herself that she could still have the freedom to come and go as she pleased. Pack life had never been for her, or at least she'd always thought this way as she ventured with Viinturuth. Now, however, she was entirely alone, and she didn't enjoy solitude as much as she thought she might. 

As Durnehviir crossed through the grotto, an unknown voice echoed nearby. Startled, the tawny wolfess paused in her tracks and jerked her head in the direction it sounded from to stare with wide-eyed surprise. Her pale eyes fell upon the form of another female, slim and swarthy, facing away from her. There was a certain sadness that hung in the atmosphere around her, that made the crimson-tipped Frostfur cautious to approach. Instead, she opted to remain where she stood and barked an acknowledgement: "hello?"
Messages In This Thread
Know not where I'm at, but know where I've been - by Miyako - September 05, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: Know not where I'm at, but know where I've been - by Durnehviir - September 06, 2017, 09:51 AM