Larksong Grotto Know not where I'm at, but know where I've been
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The other female announced that she had come from the North, from a pack by the sea. At once Durnehviir wondered if she knew Constantine, but the curiosity dwindled when she added that the journey was approximately ten days' long at a fast pace. The Teekon coast seemed to be a significantly shorter distance from where they'd found themselves. 

Miyako had travelled much like she and Viinturuth had through the hot season: moving at night and seeking shelter from the harsh Summer sun when it rose high enough. "I was born just South of the coast," the crimson-tipped Frostfur said, "but I was separated from my family when I was very young and ended up living with my uncle. We parted ways some weeks ago, and I came back." To chase ghosts of a mother and three brothers who were likely long gone.

"I'm heading toward the sea, where a..." what? Constantine was still very much a stranger to her, and yet meant something. But what, exactly, was he? "An acquaintance, is seeking to start a pack of his own. I intend to settle there."
Messages In This Thread
Know not where I'm at, but know where I've been - by Miyako - September 05, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: Know not where I'm at, but know where I've been - by Durnehviir - September 07, 2017, 03:41 AM