Larksong Grotto Know not where I'm at, but know where I've been
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Durnehviir simply looked at the dark-pelted female as she voiced an unwanted opinion, pale eyes void of interest in what she had to say on the matter. She and Viinturuth had travelled from pack to pack throughout their entire time together, so settling with strangers for a time was nothing new to her. If things didn't work out with Constantine's potential pack, it was easy enough for Durnehviir to move on. It was the only life she'd ever known. 

Talk of her last family also didn't pain her as much as it should, for she'd been so little when she was separated from them. It was not knowing what happened that hurt, and the possibility that she might never some that mystery. Durnehviir missed her uncle Viinturuth sorely though, for he'd adopted the role of pseudo father when he decided to raise her himself, and had been the only constant in her life. That wound was still fresh, however, and the tawny Frostfur tried not to dwell on her most recent farewell. 

It seemed Miyako was affected more so by the topic, as the dark female closed her amber eyes and soared to steel herself. Durnehviir blinked, uncertain of she should offer comfort or remain in place, and she opted for the latter. "Thank you," she said, grateful for the kind thought. "Are you planning to stay here, or move on?"
Messages In This Thread
Know not where I'm at, but know where I've been - by Miyako - September 05, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: Know not where I'm at, but know where I've been - by Durnehviir - September 07, 2017, 10:34 AM