Blacktail Deer Plateau Finding Bambi
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Pema had come up empty and couldn't seem to pin point the direction the blacktail deer were heading. Luckily for her, there was more then one of them on the search. One of the youngest of them, Lavender had found what she described as a big smell. Pema trotted over to the little brown and white pup to see what she had found. Indeed it was the scent of the blacktail deer they were after. "Good job sweetheart. I knew you and Easy had that magic in you." she said tapped the pup on the nose with hers. Lavender, understanding the reference Pema was making wagged her tail and eagerly proceeded to continue the search.

The sound of an unfamiliar voice caught Pema off guard as a white female began greeting everyone and even bumped her shoulder. This must have been Moonstone, the other new member to the pack who she hadn't had the chance to meet yet. "They were one confusing herd of deer." she added looking over to Grayday a moment, knowing he knew exactly what she meant.

"You must be Moonstone then. Your the only member I haven't meet yet. My name is Pema." she introduced herself. Completing the goal she had set for herself.
Messages In This Thread
Finding Bambi - by Pema - September 14, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: Finding Bambi - by Grayday Sr. - September 14, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: Finding Bambi - by Pema - September 14, 2017, 11:01 PM
RE: Finding Bambi - by Moonstone - September 15, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: Finding Bambi - by Grayday Sr. - September 15, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: Finding Bambi - by Pema - September 15, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: Finding Bambi - by Dawn - September 16, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: Finding Bambi - by Moonstone - September 21, 2017, 09:33 AM
RE: Finding Bambi - by Grayday Sr. - September 21, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: Finding Bambi - by Pema - September 21, 2017, 10:42 PM
RE: Finding Bambi - by Dawn - September 23, 2017, 01:54 PM