Dragoncrest Cliffs make a fury of me
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Nomi withheld her reaction to Blixen's petulance, instead fixing him with a look and a question. Artaax glanced his sister once again, this time pointedly to signify that he was irritated with her behavior. He remained silent as the fire-furred girl settled somewhat and more calmly explained her reasoning for wanting to go, and Artaax too found his irritation melting away as she made all of the arguments he had formulated for himself. His ears fell as yearning replaced frustration and the tension in his frame fell away. He looked at Thur now, his own hope of being included written on the pleading look on his face that mirrored Blixen's.

"She's our mom," Artaax said after a long pause, his eyes searching Thur's face as emotion hitched in his throat, "It isn't right to do nothing when we can help." He fell quiet again as his ears fell back from embarassment, refusing to allow the emotion he had worked so hard to keep hidden from overtaking him. He was an adult now - Hompleia - Higher ranked than all of the other kids his age. He couldn't bear to appear at all unworthy of the rank by actually showing how young he truly still was and how desperately he just wanted his mommy back.

Messages In This Thread
make a fury of me - by Antumbra - September 25, 2017, 04:34 PM
RE: make a fury of me - by Blixen - September 25, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: make a fury of me - by Artaax - September 25, 2017, 05:43 PM
RE: make a fury of me - by Antumbra - September 26, 2017, 11:26 AM
RE: make a fury of me - by Blixen - September 26, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: make a fury of me - by Artaax - September 26, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: make a fury of me - by Antumbra - September 27, 2017, 09:02 PM
RE: make a fury of me - by Blixen - September 28, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: make a fury of me - by Artaax - September 29, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: make a fury of me - by Antumbra - September 30, 2017, 06:45 AM
RE: make a fury of me - by Blixen - September 30, 2017, 05:12 PM