Blacktail Deer Plateau wannabee
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic

Pema wasn't ready for the initial response Moonstone gave. Her ears were held back in an almost submissive fashion. At first she thought it might have been to Dawn, who had been in the pack longer and possessed a slighly higher ranking then Pema, but she did it when she entered into the conversation. Did she really hold that much respect within the pack? She leg her tail wag slightly to say that there was no need for such displays. Overall the pack didn't seemed to be too concerned with ranking, other then for Grayday who was the leader of the pack itself. But even if it was unneeded it made her feel good that someone would be willing to show their respect in additon to saying it.

Dawn went on to discribe the incident that had occued prior and Moonstone asked if there was anything she could do to help. "Umm..." Pema began to think. She had already popped the few of Dawn's toes back into place and her cuts had healed for the most part. It was really only up to Dawn to rest for the rest of her to heal, nothing Moonstone of Pema could really do now. 

Before she had the chance to respond Dawn was asking if there was anything to speed up her healing process. Pema thought again, but came up with the same answer over and over again. "I think for the most part time is the best medicine." she stated both to Moonstone and Dawn. But then she thought of something. "Well... I'm not sure if this will heal you faster per say, but it should some of the more serious pain away. Water thereapy. It's alot of doing nothing though, so I'm not sure if you would want to do it Dawn." wading in the hot springs could strengthen Dawn's muscles and ease her pain.

Messages In This Thread
wannabee - by Dawn - September 23, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: wannabee - by Moonstone - September 23, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: wannabee - by Dawn - September 23, 2017, 07:45 PM
RE: wannabee - by Pema - September 24, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: wannabee - by Moonstone - September 24, 2017, 07:48 PM
RE: wannabee - by Dawn - September 24, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: wannabee - by Pema - September 26, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: wannabee - by Moonstone - September 28, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: wannabee - by Dawn - September 29, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: wannabee - by Pema - September 30, 2017, 08:17 PM
RE: wannabee - by Dawn - October 12, 2017, 05:32 PM