Lone Star Mountain somewhere there's a party
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
Talion, he introduced himself as. She was glad to see that he wasn't a jaded, secretive loner, and instead seemed somewhat more open. He didn't offer a last name, but then again, she wasn't sure if loners had them; her family had simply taken the name of their pack. She didn't wonder at this long, for he posed a question that she answered without much hesitation.  "yes; I'm from a pack to the south of here, called morningside. my father, Grayday, leads it." she paused a moment before continuing, adding "I'm on a scouting mission." she elaborated, seeing no harm in giving away the information. it wasn't as if Morningside were secretive or seclusive, nor was she especially quiet.

She wondered at the fact that his gaze never quite met hers, thinking it odd, but perhaps the typical gesture of a nervous lone wolf around a pack member. Her gaze moved over him unabashed, he certainly was handsome, and the glimpses she caught of his gaze were a beautiful periwinkle she admired.  "are you from Teekon, too?"  she asked carefully, the question purposefully vague to avoid prying; yet open-ended enough for the boy to elaborate if he wished to.
Messages In This Thread
somewhere there's a party - by Dawn - October 05, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: somewhere there's a party - by Talion - October 06, 2017, 05:44 AM
RE: somewhere there's a party - by Dawn - October 06, 2017, 04:49 PM
RE: somewhere there's a party - by Talion - October 07, 2017, 07:34 AM
RE: somewhere there's a party - by Dawn - October 07, 2017, 10:07 AM
RE: somewhere there's a party - by Talion - October 11, 2017, 05:18 AM
RE: somewhere there's a party - by Dawn - October 11, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: somewhere there's a party - by Talion - October 13, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: somewhere there's a party - by Dawn - October 14, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: somewhere there's a party - by Talion - October 15, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: somewhere there's a party - by Dawn - November 04, 2017, 07:08 PM