Blackfeather Woods wake me up; i wanna feel the sun
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
His words shock her, first. The simple demand was met with simple agreement, and she is silent. Anger flows in soon after, filling the void that shock has left. It was that easy? To simply ask to stop being a prisoner, and be met with agreement? She did not expect to feel anger, but she does, and it glints in her gaze a moment. Though catches up to her a moment later, and she realizes that terms of her freedom; she is to join them. She cannot simply leave; she is bound to their ranks still; though not in the way of a captive any longer. "I will."  She says, the words spoken with conviction. She does not know what this new development is too entail, but certainly, it must be better than the hellhole. 

His next question, she supposes, makes sense; she is too be used for information. She isn't stupid enough to think that the offer to be more than a captive (and yet still less than free) comes without a price.  "the Cerberus"  is all she answers at first, knowing as well as any their title. She is silent, faint loyalty to Moonspear struggling with her desire to simply tell him what she knew. His next words have her cant an ear towards him, words thick was sarcasm. "You have absolutely no idea? Was it perhaps that you attempted to steal - rescue - a child again and were less than successful?" She watches him, though her sarcastic bravado fades as she recalls a memory. It is of the Cerberus, she thinks; confusing memories of water and desperation and three dark shapes, words she couldn't quite make out or understand. She blinks, wondering at the memories she has forgotten for so long. "Hydra, Alya and Lyra."  she mumbled, not quite sure if he already knows this or not, brushing the memory from her thoughts as she looks up to him again.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 21, 2017, 07:10 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 12:51 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 06:28 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Cassiopeia - October 28, 2017, 11:04 PM
RE: wake me up; i wanna feel the sun - by Vaati - November 08, 2017, 12:00 AM