Stone Circle don’t worry about what might’ve been, just tell the jury that your sorry
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette was never one to hide too much of her feelings. She would usually say instantly what she thought or felt. With Zeke it was different. She knew he was a good guy but sometimes not very tactical. He admitted that he missed her. But that wasn't really her fault. He hadn't been around, again. Zeke had a way of isolating himself but also damaging the connections he had with the wolves he was close with.

"I didn't know you disliked Murdock in that way," she spoke. "But he is quite close to Steph. She even thinks he is her dad which I don't really like." It wasn't even that, it was also the quickness Murdock showed interest in her. When the pups were shown to the pack he stayed back and kept his distance and now only a month or so later he had asked her to kiss him and told her often she was attractive. It made her feel a bit flustered as she just knew him as a hardworking pack member, nothing about his history or what he liked.

"You should have been there. I tried to do damage control as much as you could but you have to do this yourself to convince the kids," she then spoke. She didn't even lie to them. Before she had been tempted to say Steady was their father. She was too honest. She didn't want to do that to Zeke. And then there was the fact that he missed her. "Zeke... I don't know about this.... us. We reconnected after your return and then you took a seat in the background. I thought you disliked our kids, that is why you didn't come around to see them. Not even when I introduced them to the whole pack," she spoke, looking a bit upset about it.

"And now you say you miss me? I'm sorry but I don't understand. I never shut you out, Zeke. I gave you a chance to be back in my life and then you don't. Why didn't you stick around and help me with the pups? I would have welcomed you." Valette let out a soft sigh, it almost sounded sad. She battered her eyes at the male. She didn't know what to think of his 'I miss you'. Now it felt to her that he just missed her and that she should roll over and be happy about it. "It just feels strange to me to hear from you that you miss me after not even talking to me since the pups were born. Can you picture how that must have been for me?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: don’t worry about what might’ve been, just tell the jury that your sorry - by RIP Valette - November 27, 2017, 11:59 AM