Moonspear aisi chhoti chhoti baatein
Morningside
Sentinel
1,330 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he received an answer in a short while's time, appearing in the form of a dark-pelted woman with intense green eyes. aditya felt a little deja vu as he saw her, wondering if they had met at one point before. but, no--she was too unfamiliar for that, and she had not been one of the wolves they had met on the border last month.

"greetings," he said, lowering his head in deference to her--for she carried herself like an alpha, after all. "i've come here from the morningside pack, just across the valley, in search of a wolf who has harmed our own.

"this woman attacked members of our pack on our border and then fled; i followed her scent here, to this border. she is missing a tail, i've been told, and probably looks the worse for wear."
he gave her a long but respectful look, his eyes sincere. "i have reason to believe she'll strike again, and want to eliminate this threat. have you seen her?"

the thought suddenly occurred to him that this rogue female could be a member of moonspear's pack already, and was sent on assignment to tangle with other packs. but he had been informed that no pack smell clung to her pelt, and besides, what grievance had moonspear with morningside? still, best be wary.
Messages In This Thread
aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Aditya - December 10, 2017, 03:50 PM
RE: aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Amekaze - December 15, 2017, 01:00 AM
RE: aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Aditya - December 16, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Amekaze - December 20, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Aditya - December 20, 2017, 10:41 PM
RE: aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Amekaze - December 23, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Aditya - December 26, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: aisi chhoti chhoti baatein - by Amekaze - January 04, 2018, 11:44 PM