67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
this used to be my playground
this used to be my childhood dream
this used to be the place i ran to
whenever i was in need
of a friend
[size=3]why did it have to end[/size]

“I have no idea, really,” he answered, giving a slight shrug of his shoulders in the process. “The pack already had that name when I joined it.” Though it was a very different name for a pack, he really didn’t think a whole lot about it. If he had, he probably would have asked Koontz why. But since it wasn’t something he thought about, he hadn’t bothered asking the Alpha female about it. Nor would he probably do so later, either, simply because it would end up slipping his mind once this conversation was over.

She introduced herself, taking the “bait” so to speak, when he steered the conversation away from his blindness. Though he usually didn’t mind discussing it with others, sometimes it wasn’t how he wanted to begin conversations with strangers. Her name was quite a mouthful, but then she said he could call her Naga. But wait a minute! “Nereides??” spilled forth from him before he could stop it. “I was born next to a pack that were Nereides. They were nice. We did activities together, like hunts and parties, to celebrate life and the friendship between our packs.”

The question that suddenly burst forth from her caused him to slick his ears back a little. “Uh… what? Tell you your future?” He was clearly very confused.

Messages In This Thread
so lonely - by Yildun - September 06, 2013, 07:52 PM
RE: so lonely - by Lysianassa - September 08, 2013, 03:54 PM
RE: so lonely - by Yildun - September 08, 2013, 04:54 PM
RE: so lonely - by Lysianassa - September 10, 2013, 03:24 PM
RE: so lonely - by Yildun - September 11, 2013, 11:42 AM
RE: so lonely - by Lysianassa - September 12, 2013, 09:33 PM
RE: so lonely - by Yildun - September 13, 2013, 04:31 PM