Ankyra Sound i'm gonna hold a pen while you drag my arm across the page
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram eyed arrille as he denounced the shrimp's palability. with a roguish smile he bent down slowly, nicked a long legged shrimp in his teeth, lifted his muzzle to the air and parted his gullet wide with a loud and obnoxious slurp. satisfied with the theatrics he had enacted to consume the meager meal, he wiped his jaw with his wrist and eyed the pool next to them.

"but fish are fast." ingram whined in protest, slumping behind arrille with an exaggerated pantomime of unhappiness. in truth he could take shrimp or fish, both pleased his appetite. as arrille asked how, he hunkered down the bank and stood in the riffling water.

"you have to be still. and faster than them, cause they're quick little shits." he tilted his head, his legs stock still as he waited for the minnows to come out from the disturbed water. "they don't like movement - so you got to kind of hover over a spot you see them and wait for them to come out. " towards the edge, a small band of minnows had tentatively swum forward from the shadowed egress of a rock. "look, there." ingram hissed, waiting with baited breath as they came closer.

he could wait no longer - with a lunge he scooped his muzzle through the water but the fish were swift to depart and he came up with nothing. with a grin he shook the water from his ears and muttered: "see, this is why i like shrimp better."
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm gonna hold a pen while you drag my arm across the page - by Ingram Sr - January 20, 2018, 06:58 PM