Ankyra Sound llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd
winter ghost
330 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Their quick action had caused the strange and drunken fellow to fall back to the waters. Kierkegaard watched them with a savage expression and a curled lip. Caiaphas appeared to have wanted more from their tousle and dove into the waves after the pathetic creature. When the waters had pulled the strange full far enough away, the dark-hooded woman returned back. Kierke did not dare to attempt a pursuit; the water would surely swallow him whole and release his body somewhere down the shoreline. He was already weak from fending off their land from the foolish brute of a wolf.

As the coywolf paddled back to shore, the ashen male watched her carefully in case she too might slip beneath the cold grasp of the ocean's hand. She was far more proficient in the depths than he, but she had been pulled away before and he would not allow it to happen again. Caiaphas was safe, though, and they had managed to defend Grimnismal territory without injury. The mercenary did not even feel a hint of sorrow for the sad creature who had been washed away.
old enough to know i'll end up dying, not young enough to forget again
Messages In This Thread
llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by RIP Pendragon - January 21, 2018, 01:22 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Kierkegaard - January 21, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by RIP Pendragon - January 21, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Caiaphas - January 21, 2018, 05:04 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Kierkegaard - January 22, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by RIP Pendragon - January 22, 2018, 12:52 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Caiaphas - January 24, 2018, 06:30 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Kierkegaard - January 28, 2018, 12:22 AM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by RIP Pendragon - January 31, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Caiaphas - January 31, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Kierkegaard - February 06, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: llosgi'r wrach a'i halen ei bedd - by Caiaphas - February 25, 2018, 01:17 PM