Dragoncrest Cliffs I finished up my studies and I practiced law
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
He does not pull away from her prolonged contact, instead letting herself rest against him for as long as he’ll allow. Her tail swishes behind her a few times when his nose touches her forehead and she closes her eyes, thinking about their time apart of what he must have seen. She only assumed he saw the most brutal of things with how terrible those wolves are, even going as far as expecting him having to do things he doesn’t like, but to hear there were children? Her brows knit together in consideration, not sure what to make of this information. How can wolves so awful care for children? She licks her lips, shakes her head, and slowly pulls away to better see him.

“What were they like?” she asks, curious, but glances away. “I feel like I didn’t do anything,” she says through half-mumbled and disappointed words.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
I finished up my studies and I practiced law - by Étoille - January 30, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: I finished up my studies and I practiced law - by Mallaidh - February 06, 2018, 01:43 PM