Bearclaw Valley you'll have to watch me struggle from several rooms away
suspended between survival and civility
390 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
All Welcome 

with reigi's return, there is sure to be a lot of drama, so this is going to be very vague!  paging my dear, my friend, my love, @Xan

it was another bitter, chilly morning.  daylight had just surfaced over the horizon, but the raven was already awake.  she was curled up and almost imperceptible in her position beside her boulder, just scarcely outside of the valley.

she had not set foot back inside it since her return, although she did not think anyone would think of it (for why would anyone care about her?) and if they did, then well, it had not been unusual for her to stay outside of the valley before her departure.

her thin limbs clattered together, with every plume of breath she released to the air the deep lacerations on her ribs screamed in protest.  the back of her neck hurt where it had been ruined not once but twice, and her tail was curled gently to protect her inflamed nether regions from the cold.

this girl was nothing like the confident woman who had left just days prior.  she was pitiful and broken-looking, and the careful gleam in her eyes had subsided.

3/3
Messages In This Thread
you'll have to watch me struggle from several rooms away - by Reigi - February 24, 2018, 09:01 PM