Stone Circle I have returned safely
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Valette didn't reject him which only made him want to do it more - giving a low rumble as he rubbed against her and raked his teeth along her scruff. "Maybe.' Stark said with a little smirk, he'd play with her a bit but deep down, he knew he had missed her. It was dangerous. It was bad - and Stark wouldn't be able to tell her no, he hadn't. He drew in a deep breath of her scent and breathed out slowly - almost savoring it. The conversation turning to what had happened soured his mood a bit. 

"They were huge - and they didn't have wings. It was....it was like they were made of stone or something." Stark explained. He gave a soft sigh when she asked about Steph. "We can go - it's around her neck. She says it doesn't hurt but..." Still, Stark worried over her all the same. He frowned a bit and nodded towards the dens as they took off. Once they arrived at the den Stark gave a short call for Steph just in case the girl was off somewhere.

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I have returned safely - by RIP Valette - February 27, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by Stark - February 27, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by RIP Valette - February 28, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by Stark - February 28, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by RIP Valette - February 28, 2018, 05:01 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by Stark - February 28, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: I have returned safely - by Ezra Wolf - March 01, 2018, 10:50 AM
RE: I have returned safely - by RIP Valette - March 02, 2018, 05:36 AM
RE: I have returned safely - by Stark - March 04, 2018, 05:13 AM
RE: I have returned safely - by Ezra Wolf - March 11, 2018, 01:29 AM