ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Assuming you meant for Chusi to defend against Wylla's lunge, lemme know if that's wrong.

Wylla's screech quieted to a loud snarl as she clashed briefly with Chusi, who growled back and defended herself, solidifying Wylla's decision to kick her ass out once and for all. This woman had defied her authority and undermined her in front of the entire pack with a small but significant action. This woman had allowed a trespasser to breach their claim without immediate action, which only weakened their reputation. This woman had called her a lunatic, and now she dare to turn fang upon a pack leader. The sole reason that Wylla didn't bowl Chusi over and physically force her out of the territory with unfettered violence was Ingram's sadness, which told her she was a friend of his, but that made no difference. Chusi had made her choice twice over.

When the other she-wolf offered a plea to Ingram, Wylla's snarl drowned the tail end of her words. She flung her tail high over her back and shouldered roughly forward, barring Chusi from turning back to Grimnismal entirely. She levelled a fierce gaze on her former subordinate, a woman she hardly even knew, and coldly proclaimed, "you aren't his family. You're barely anyone. He's not a lunatic." She knew nothing about their relationship; she felt wholly confident in what Ingram would do because she had no idea that there was any other option. Still, what he chose to do wouldn't change her decree, and Wylla bristled and snapped her jaws and commanded, "get out NOW or you're dead."

Because, after all, she believed she had Ingram on her side and ready to back her up, and she believed Chusi had no one at all, not even the wolf she'd claimed was her sister.
Messages In This Thread
ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Eirlys - February 21, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Wylla - February 28, 2018, 10:20 PM