Barrow Fields You are my world, my everything
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
sadface.png - feel free to PP for conclusion - i'm closing out his older threads CRY IRL. i hope the mild PP of them coming across a rabbit is ok - if not kick me and i'll edit out.

he nodded -- rabbit sounded scrumptious.

it appeared their destination was a field -- ingram kept on the lookout as they walked on, finding comfort in her familiar presence. she knew the lay of the land better than he, and a few times he stopped as the terrain changed, deferring to her expertise. he was a coastal wolf, through and through -- he was born by the sea, and raised by it, and found the venture inland exhilarating and alien.

of course, anything with chusi was exhilarating -- he beamed as he kept pace with her.

as they came across the field ingram's posture shifted and he hunkered down low, stalking the perimeter until he came across fairly fresh hare tracks that lead to an underground warren. he parked himself upwind of the hole and staked it out silently, an occasional grin flashed her way as they waited.

before long a hare peeked out of the hole, its ears the first to emerge between the rocks and frozen snow. ingram lurched as soon as the rest of its body was visible, but he lacked the finesse of a land-hunter and the hare was alerted to his presence soon as his shadow fell upon it. with a frustrated groan he harried the hole with sweeps of his claws, finding very little loose soil to upturn.

"well!" he exclaimed, turning round to face chusi. "guess that one was my fault."
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
You are my world, my everything - by Chusi - February 15, 2018, 08:12 PM
RE: You are my world, my everything - by Ingram Sr - February 15, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: You are my world, my everything - by Chusi - February 15, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: You are my world, my everything - by Ingram Sr - February 15, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: You are my world, my everything - by Chusi - February 15, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: You are my world, my everything - by Ingram Sr - February 17, 2018, 01:10 AM
RE: You are my world, my everything - by Chusi - February 20, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: You are my world, my everything - by Ingram Sr - February 25, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: You are my world, my everything - by Chusi - February 26, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: You are my world, my everything - by Ingram Sr - February 28, 2018, 11:17 PM
RE: You are my world, my everything - by Chusi - March 05, 2018, 05:12 PM
RE: You are my world, my everything - by Ingram Sr - March 07, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: You are my world, my everything - by Ingram Sr - April 07, 2018, 01:27 PM