Redhawk Caldera Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood?
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan rolled his eyes. -don't worry, i'm doing just fine... but maybe i'll ask clover or fiadh to tag along next time- he replied, mostly just trying to put towhee at ease-- though he probably wouldn't ask his siblings to come. mom was mostly okay with it, why shouldn't towhee be? 

-yeah but she's cool, sucks at jumping, but that's besides the point- he added with a wave of his tail-- still basking in his victory. -right ravine-- it's like this giant crack in the earth-- i said it was probably the earth's buttcrack, but mom said she'd seen more than one and nothing has more than one buttcrack so... i doubt that's it- get back on topic, tegan, jesus, -but it goes down super far, and there was like this river than ran through it too. it was too wide to jump across, i probably would've died if i was stupid enough to try, but it gets close and less steep at the edges so you could go down there if you wanted.-  that was maybe a substantial amount of information.
Messages In This Thread
Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood? - by Towhee - March 07, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood? - by Tegan - March 08, 2018, 02:44 PM