Arrow Lake Who said anything about fun?
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark didn't like hearing that they'd been attacked but if he remembered correctly the Vale had been occupied by Warbone's band when he'd disbanded the Keep. "My pack was set up in the Hushed Willows - a different claim was there, unless you guys ever called yourselves Duskvale." But it wasn't a familiar name to him so he doubted it. to be quite honestly she seemed young and she might have been much younger when Duskvale had been set there. He  wasn't sure and he didn't particularly care - she wasn't Warbone, and he didn't give a rats ass about the abandoned Keep, so it was all good. 

"Ah, I haven't spent too much time near the ocean in eons."
Not since he'd run into Lasher out on the plateau - he just didn't have business up that high. And then he was too far now to make the journey casually. He was stuck, and happily, in Easthollow. "It's unlike anything I've found on the Teekon, if I'm honest." Stark admitted with a grin. It was just so pretty when the flowers got big and bright. He lowered his snout again, tail twitching behind him, as he sought the scent of the cat again. He nodded towards the trail and started off on it. "I'm hoping this one is just passing through. My mate and I are trying for kids, can't have anything like this just hoping to find a little fluff monster lurking around." Stark said with a sigh. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Who said anything about fun? - by Stark - March 31, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: Who said anything about fun? - by Seabreeze - April 01, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: Who said anything about fun? - by Stark - April 01, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: Who said anything about fun? - by Seabreeze - April 01, 2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Who said anything about fun? - by Stark - April 01, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: Who said anything about fun? - by Seabreeze - April 01, 2018, 12:48 AM
RE: Who said anything about fun? - by Stark - April 01, 2018, 01:06 AM
RE: Who said anything about fun? - by Seabreeze - April 01, 2018, 01:13 AM