Northstar Vale are you scared to death to live?
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
-50 points for lack of originality, but +10 because I'm laughing @ Ali
There was something easy about the interaction; the newness, he thought. Delight wasn't one of his packmates— he hadn't met Lennon, or seen his own reaction to the dark male's disappearance. To have something so blissfully untainted by his former lover brought him more pleasure than he would have thought. Suddenly, he didn't want to go back.
But that was a thought for later. Oh— I thought I'd hang around here, see if I can scare some of your packmates. Alarian rose to join Delight, tone lightly teasing. But walking works, too; less likely to get me bit, anyway.
The possibility was always there, though. Ali couldn't easily forget his snail-trail of bad luck. Something small and white flitted past his face, and he stopped to follow it with his gaze. It was gone. His expression was written with confusion for a moment— then shock, when quite suddenly there was something on his nose. Stiff and alarmed, the boy took a couple steps back as if that would help. It didn't. Whatever it was remained firmly planted at the end of his muzzle, leaving him cross-eyed trying to see it.
After a few beats, he turned to look at Delight— wherever he had ended up during Ali's confused pause. Still, he couldn't clearly see the butterfly clinging to his nose. The urge to sneeze was building quickly. Uh... hey Delight? What's— what's on my nose?
Messages In This Thread
are you scared to death to live? - by Alarian - April 27, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: are you scared to death to live? - by Ariel - April 28, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: are you scared to death to live? - by Alarian - April 29, 2018, 10:51 AM
RE: are you scared to death to live? - by Ariel - April 30, 2018, 09:08 AM
RE: are you scared to death to live? - by Alarian - April 30, 2018, 09:33 AM
RE: are you scared to death to live? - by Ariel - May 06, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: are you scared to death to live? - by Alarian - May 07, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: are you scared to death to live? - by Ariel - May 11, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: are you scared to death to live? - by Alarian - May 24, 2018, 08:11 PM
RE: are you scared to death to live? - by Ariel - May 31, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: are you scared to death to live? - by Alarian - May 31, 2018, 05:27 PM