The Sunspire cravings of an intense and odd variety
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

she was not a fan of this dark-and-broody terance, but he had every right to be so she said nothing of the sort.  of course, she didn't understand; she'd always been alone.  nobody had ever had her back.  except for now.

so she imagined what it would be like if terance turned on her, and it hurt worse than she would have liked to admit.  her jaw set as she mulled over his words.  maybe he regretted whatever was between them.  maybe that's why he was being so closed off.  maybe she was better off not knowing.  she closed her eyes for a moment and just let the sun beat down on her.

me too, as long as it has your eyes.  or the darkness of your coat.  or your ambition.  she couldn't help but smile a bit.  she rolled a bit, locking one of her legs over his.  but wraen can get over it.  you and i will have our family.  so will olive, so will liffey and 'noch.  but ours — she's their aunt.  i'm sure once she sees them... she'll soften up.  and maybe she won't treat you so badly.  because that was the magic of babies, right?

and if she doesn't, then i've got your back.  i'd follow you anywhere, too.  she was kind of a shoddy replacement for a lifelong sister... but hopefully, it'd do.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
cravings of an intense and odd variety - by Seabreeze - April 24, 2018, 10:12 PM
RE: cravings of an intense and odd variety - by Seabreeze - May 06, 2018, 11:53 PM