Broken Boulder and he will drag the whole universe into war
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
I love your novels <3 also edited bc I'm a dum dum

His tone of voice didn't do a thing to abate her sheepishness; she flushed further, now feeling embarrassed and kind of stupid. "Yes, you're right," Lily answered, mumbling slightly. Her shoulders lifted in a shrug. "But I think Alarian and Lanawyn know how to fight okay, and. . ." She trailed off, not really knowing if anyone else had mercenary capabilities. It hit her suddenly (as Emily smacks herself) that the new woman, Queenie, had talent in that field. "There's Queenie, too. She's expecting pups soon but she's a fighter, or so I've heard."

It was kind of sad, the dearth of seasoned warriors in Bracken Sanctuary. She had never thought about it, to be quite honest. They had started out as a group of friends, loving and happy, and nothing truly terrible had befallen them, save Lennon abandoning them. That had left wounds, but they were scars on the heart, not the body. They hadn't needed to worry, yet. But Vilkas was right.

Her ears canted forward in excitement as he agreed, and she lifted her eyes to his, her spirit returning once more. "Oh, that would be just splendid," Lily responded with enthusiasm, grinning. "I think I'm a pretty quick study. And it will be fun to learn new skills." Emboldened by his acquiescence, she bounded forward, peering at him from over her shoulder.

"Come on," she called out. "I want to show you Paradise Garden. You've seen butterflies before, right?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: and he will drag the whole universe into war - by Lily - June 04, 2018, 05:20 PM