Flycatcher Downs Heaven knows that I'm born too late for these ghosts that I chase
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
"Hmm."

He hummed ponderously, passing his tongue along his lips. There was a long silence after as Euron stared over the mountains. Beyond them were the dark woods they had called home. Did Ramsay still? The young wolf did not know. He only knew that he did not. He had but one attachment in life and that was to his brother. His home was in Ramsay's shadow, and he was directionless — a leaf aloft on a breeze — without his brother's steps to follow.

"I am thinking not to there," he said with a nonchalant roll of his slim shoulders. He too had returned to Teekon in good health but he did not possess the breadth and depth of muscle that Ramsay possessed. He remained a slight wolf, fox faced and even more furtive than he had been as a pup. His innate trait had become a practiced talent. His stealth had a keen edge honed by the experiences he had had since their departure.

"But I am also thinking to there," he said, flashing his brother a toothy grin as he followed up that cryptic change in answer with a devilish tee hee. Euron sighed then and shook his head. His smooth tones becoming more somber. "I am not knowing where we should go, brother, and you are knowing that I am not knowing." The white-shouldered wolf chewed his cheek as he looked to Ramsay. He had no over-arching ambition and purpose; he sought certain things in certain moments but that was all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Heaven knows that I'm born too late for these ghosts that I chase - by Euron - July 29, 2018, 08:59 PM