Blackfeather Woods ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
man I wish I could spell. Lmao sorry

it took less effort to heave the dead matter in maegi’s direction than it did to stare her down when she whirled to face her: astara froze, the familiar unblinking indigo of her gaze formed of innocence. certainly Maegi hasn’t meant to growl at her, right?

she quailed all the same under the weight of the elder girl’s sharp look, and for a moment sat as if stunned in the trash heap. while her sister bent over and gingerly nipped from an unknown plant, astara schemed. like any brat astara was straddled between two whims: the desperate want for another’s approval, and the destructive defiance to disdain it. 

rising to purposeful limbs the girl strode confident towards the plant while Maegi chilled her; ignoring the girls accusatory tone astara flubg herself upon the plant bitterly, gorging on its bitter stems with none of the respect or caution her elder sister had afforded.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread
ticking away the moments that make up a dull day - by Maegi - September 22, 2018, 08:12 PM
RE: ticking away the moments that make up a dull day - by Astara - September 26, 2018, 01:30 PM