Golden Glade if you take my advice you're bound to be damned
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

His smile seems.. misplaced.  She doesn't doubt that it is genuine, but it does not seem to suit his presence.  He is an irrevocable force, earthquakes and thunderheads.  To see him wear such a gentle look was surprising.  But that's what she gets for judging him by his cover, right?  Perhaps this iniquitous world has just jaded him.

She offers him a curt nod as she mulls over the information he provides.  I do, she says plainly, but I still appreciate it.  But wait — Last time I had been to the cedar forest, there was a pack trying to form there.  Did they disperse?

ring the bells that still can ring
forget your perfect offering
there is a crack in everything
that's how the light gets in
Messages In This Thread
if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Behemoth - September 14, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Fire - September 16, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Fire - September 16, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Fire - September 20, 2018, 06:21 PM
RE: if you take my advice you're bound to be damned - by Fire - October 01, 2018, 04:09 PM