Stone Circle Circle around, because I got a list of mentions
105 Posts
Ooc — hund
He had not been here long and so the prospect of a group setting was not very thrilling to Outlander. In fact, it made him uncomfortable to the core. Yet he arrived and did his pack duty to be a present body with listening ears.

He didn't like being called out but he played along, offering a curt nod to anyone who might have looked in his direction. Although he was pleased that things shifted away from the arrival of newcomers. He stayed silent and listened. The whole stone speech was kind of touching but mostly lost on him. Outlander did his best to stay interested though. He just...couldn't make an emotional connection to anything she spoke. He had just arrived, he did not know these wolves she spoke of, he was entirely disconnected from the feelings that went into this.

But he stayed in the background like a lonesome shadow, not even daring to think of slipping off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Circle around, because I got a list of mentions - by Outlander - October 31, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: Circle around, because I got a list of mentions - by Ira - November 02, 2018, 02:33 PM