Duck Lake Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
His ears moved in the direction of the sound and he turned to watch him approach, a little surprised that he was here but pleased as well. The beast drew in Alarian's scent as he came near and was again surprised to find that it soothed the too-tight feeling of his skin. Midar met his gaze before he turned to look out over the water. He didn't move his eyes, though, instead, he studied the other's profile curious about his scars and about why he had such an affect on him. Perplexity entered his gaze as he stared, but his expression held its usual impassiveness. 

He was unsure what to say next and grew irritated, finally shifting his eyes from the other man's face to look back out over the water. He wasn't sure he liked feeling this way, but didn't he? He didn't know. Finally, just to escape his inner turmoil, he asked, Wandering again? his violet gaze still fixed on the water.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers - by Midar - November 30, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers - by Midar - November 30, 2018, 06:44 PM