Duck Lake Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Hmm, hot and ominous, Midar responded, the hint of a smile on his lips--an expression not often seen on the beast's face. He didn't usually get paid compliments either, well outside of appreciation for a job well done, but he liked hearing it from Alarian. That sounds like a dangerous combination, he added teasingly, running his nose along the line of the other man's jaw. He paused to look up and added, You're hot as well. It wasn't the word he would have used initially, but it was surprisingly fitting. Midar ran an appreciative gaze down the length of his body before lifting it back to meet Alarian's, completely unashamed at his open admiration of his new companion. And since they were on the topic of looks, he thought it an apt time to ask him the question he had been holding back. He studied the other man's face for a moment before finally asking, How did you get your scars? He was curious to know what had left him with the permanent marks. He wondered if he even remembered or if, like Midar and his mark, they were permanent reminders of what he couldn't remember.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers - by Midar - November 30, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers - by Midar - December 03, 2018, 05:53 PM