Duck Lake Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Well, that should make things easier, he replied mischievously. He liked the way Alarian shivered under his gaze; it made him want to take him again right there. Seeing him be so responsive was incredibly addictive. It was a little unsettling exactly how much the beast enjoyed it. A voice in the back of his head screamed something about vulnerability, but once again, he was entirely too captured by the scarred male to listen. 

The other man began to answer his question, informing him that he thought someone had tried to kill him. The thought caused hot anger to blaze through his chest, but he had little time to examine such a strong emotion before he heard Alarian cry out in pain. He watched as the other man placed his head between his front legs and began pawing at an area on his skull. At first, Midar was frozen, confused about what was happening and unsure what to do about it. He recognized the signs of pain, and finally decided to do the only thing he could think to do--try and comfort. He wasn't the best at things like this, but finally, instinct guided him; he lowered his head and offered a few tentative licks to the side of Alarian's face. He then rested his head on the other's front leg so that their faces touched and worriedly asked, Alarian, what's wrong? His heart began to race as he waited for the other man to be able say something again.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers - by Midar - November 30, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Been to hell and back, I can show you vouchers - by Midar - December 04, 2018, 01:29 AM