Silverlight Terrace scatter my soul across the floor
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
The beast was returning home from scouting the mountains west of his pack's claim. He was curious about the pack that resided there, interested to catch a glimpse of any of their members and learn information about them if he could. He would return home with no information this time, but he was a persistent hunter and would return later to continue his mission. 

As he made his way across the snow-covered field the scent of a stranger halted his steps. In general, he hated strangers; he never knew what to expect with them, and he rarely met them with anything less than watchful hostility. But this wolfess was too close to his claim for comfort, and so he decided to seek her out and learn what she was doing here. His violet gaze eventually found the inky woman, and Midar paused his advance, a harsh snort from his nose the only sound he gave to inform her of his presence. His expression remained unreadable as he watched the other wolf, waiting to see how she would react to his intrusion on her solitude.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 03, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - January 03, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 03, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - January 04, 2019, 02:00 AM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 04, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - January 07, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 12, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - January 16, 2019, 12:15 AM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - January 31, 2019, 10:24 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by Midar - February 06, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: scatter my soul across the floor - by RIP Tzila - February 20, 2019, 11:53 PM