Ankyra Sound you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts.
232 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Raleska did not looked impressed, and Yami quickly found herself feeling rather embarrassed. Apparently sharks were something very commonplace that she ought to have known about, but she was at a loss as to why that would've been the case. It was as though she'd said she'd never heard of trees before, the way Raleska acted - giving her a superior look and leading her self-righteously towards the shoreline. Yami didn't know what to say to defend herself, so she just followed obediently and listened as the gaps in her knowledge of the world were filled in.

The Ostrega couldn't help but roll her eyes at the question that was shot at her. "I know what fish are," she replied, "We have fish in our lakes and rivers in mountains. There just aren't any sharks there." And she hoped that was all they were lacking, otherwise she was likely to not know about something else she ought to be aware of and have to make a fool of herself again.
Messages In This Thread
you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 14, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 17, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 18, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - March 01, 2019, 08:50 PM