Fox's Glade [m] Take these broken wings
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
TT__TT

It was unlike Thistle to be late. Worry etched in his eyebrows, the protective brother could only pace back and forth upon the Easthollow border. Soon, concern won him over, and Evergreen strayed from the pack in search of his beloved sister. He knew she would be angered if he treated her like a child, but something told him this wasn't just a moment of tardiness. Anxiety curled in his gut, mixing with a strange sense of dread. He forced himself to remain at a steady trot, telling his mind and heart that all was well... until he heard the blood curdling scream of his name.

His pace picked up without question, charging towards the echoing shout of Thistle's voice. Heart hammered in his chest, throbbing in his ears and adrenaline raced in his veins. Had Evergreen been thinking clearer, perhaps he would have called for backup, but he wasn't. The bearish wolf just knew his sister was in danger and he was determined to get there—

Thistle?! His voice thundered, a shudder coursing up his spine as all he heard in response was a gut wrenching snap. Out of breath, the brother finally spotted the hulking figure standing above a blooded roan pelt. Thistle! His heart shattered all at once, but Evergreen refused to believe the body lifeless. The massive wolf charged forward, attempting to slam the entirety of his weight into the murderer's right side—just beyond the elbow area. His jaws snapped to reach any bit of flesh he could.

'Get the fuck away from my sister.'
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
[m] Take these broken wings - by RIP Thistle - February 21, 2019, 04:46 PM
RE: [m] Take these broken wings - by Moath - February 22, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: [m] Take these broken wings - by RIP Thistle - February 23, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: [m] Take these broken wings - by Moath - February 25, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: [m] Take these broken wings - by RIP Thistle - February 26, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: [m] Take these broken wings - by Moath - February 28, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: [m] Take these broken wings - by Evergreen - March 06, 2019, 01:53 PM
RE: [m] Take these broken wings - by Moath - March 07, 2019, 01:58 PM