The Sunspire Summer nights
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
I’m curious to see how Fang takes this. Also, I didn’t know Red liked to talk so much. She sort of took over here… Also, no need to match the length.

Fang’s words did not really surprise Red. She sat when he did and listened as he told a story that she had been afraid she might hear. So he had told Ferdie to lay off her. While she appreciated the sentiment, she was afraid it might get him in trouble later on, though she said nothing about it. The only thing in his words that she did not really get was when he mentioned that Ferdie had spoken of a “broken heart”.

Eloquently, she said, What the fuck? He told you I had broken his heart? (This wasn’t actually what Fang had told her that Ferdie had said, but Red had decided to jump to conclusions). I hardly know him! We’ve only spoken three or four times at length since I joined the Sunspire! Now, of course, Red had no idea how much of a hypocrite she was, as the same was true for Fang and herself. But if anyone had ever bothered to point that out, she would have, like a teenager, said something along the lines of, “It’s different for Fang and me. You just don’t understand.”

She got up, no longer comfortable with sitting, and began to pace. I’m going to have to go set some things straight with that — … with him, she said. Clearly he doesn’t know what the hell he’s doing, especially if he thinks that I love him in any way, shape, or form. Does he not know that we’re together? Because—

And this is where she awkwardly cut herself off and then turned her head slightly to stare at Fang. She hesitated for a moment, cleared her throat, and then said, I mean… we are together… aren’t we? It seemed, for the moment, that the coywolf was done ranting.

<style type="text/css">.red {width:400px; margin:0px auto; padding:200px 25px 20px 20px; background-image:url('http://i62.tinypic.com/10h0siu.png'); background-position: top; background-color:#0a0c00; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;} .red-in {width: 380px; border:3px double #edc61e; padding: 10px; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.65); text-align: justify;} .red q {color:#edc61e;} .red p {text-indent:30px; color:#dcceb6; font:12px/1.75 times; margin:0px;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
Summer nights - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 12:38 AM
RE: Summer nights - by Red Wolf - July 29, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Fang - July 29, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Red Wolf - July 30, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Fang - July 30, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Red Wolf - July 30, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Fang - July 30, 2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Red Wolf - July 30, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Fang - July 30, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Red Wolf - July 31, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Fang - July 31, 2014, 05:38 PM