The Sunspire Summer nights
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
I’m sorry for torturing both of these characters lol… <3

Fang’s reaction to her question was not how she had imagined it would be. She had been expecting a resounding “Of course we are.” What she had gotten instead left much to be desired. But then she realized something that made her both want to laugh and cry at the same time. She sat down and gave a single laugh, shaking her head. She looked away, up at the sky, and said absentmindedly, Oh God. I’m just as bad as Ferdie is, aren’t I? Without letting Fang give an answer, she continued. Ferdie assumed he and I were together just because I let him groom me and I was nice to him. I’ve… done the same thing here, right? You - you don’t… you don’t love me. I mean, you like me, and we’re friends. But you don’t like me the way I like you… do you?

She took a deep breath, and seemed to rouse from slumber. She looked at him and gave him a crooked smile, though she felt empty inside — drained of emotion. It’s fine. I’m not gonna do what he did and be a jerk to you just because you don’t like me. I mean, we’re still gonna be friends, right? That’s good enough, I guess. She turned away again. If wolves could cry, she probably would be right now without realizing it. Fang had never actually said that he loved her. She knew that — well, she realized it now. And she realized she’d been a fool for assuming it of him.

For the second time when discussing her emotions towards him, Red said softly, I’m sorry.

<style type="text/css">.red {width:400px; margin:0px auto; padding:200px 25px 20px 20px; background-image:url('http://i62.tinypic.com/10h0siu.png'); background-position: top; background-color:#0a0c00; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;} .red-in {width: 380px; border:3px double #edc61e; padding: 10px; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.65); text-align: justify;} .red q {color:#edc61e;} .red p {text-indent:30px; color:#dcceb6; font:12px/1.75 times; margin:0px;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
Summer nights - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 12:38 AM
RE: Summer nights - by Red Wolf - July 29, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Fang - July 29, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Red Wolf - July 30, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Fang - July 30, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Red Wolf - July 30, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Fang - July 30, 2014, 06:22 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Red Wolf - July 30, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Fang - July 30, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Red Wolf - July 31, 2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Summer nights - by Fang - July 31, 2014, 05:38 PM