Sun Mote Copse That's why we're all wearing braces
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Oh yeah, this was definitely the time. The perfect moment.  She was in a wonderful mood and definitely wasn't going to tell him to eat his own tail.  Or, yknow... other things.  Fuck it.

I remember it being a joint venture, hun, he replied with a small smile that belied his nerves.  Egg your baby momma on before you propose, that was always a good call.  He could just hope what he had to say made her happy because if not he'd just have to try again.  

I've been kinda stuck waiting on the right time, but honestly, I'm not sure the time is ever going to be right as it was before. That realization had taken long enough.  It was never going to be perfect because they'd already had round one, and round two was always going to feel like an afterthought.  So I figure... what if that one still counted?  Will you... take my name again?  Fuck, this was awful.  Yeah, he was being a girl about it, but this was not how he had wanted to do this.  Still, things were crazy and she was gorgeous and he just... wanted her to know he appreciated this, what they had.

I figure if I'm cursed then it probably one works once, right? And I just... love you.  Awful.  True, and the best he had right now, but still not the most romantic of setups here.
Messages In This Thread
That's why we're all wearing braces - by RIP Niamh - May 02, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by Colt RIP - May 20, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by RIP Niamh - June 03, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by Colt RIP - June 03, 2019, 07:54 PM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by RIP Niamh - June 04, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by Colt RIP - June 10, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by RIP Niamh - June 13, 2019, 11:18 PM