Neverwinter Forest You can hide underneath me and come out at night
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
The first time was rush -- no brains, just whatever a giant pile of adrenaline happened to make him do.  He could be more patient now, and perhaps that was why this would likely unfold considerably different than the other thread.  The trespassing scent drew him like a moth to a flame, keen to investigate.  Not a familiar scent, as far as he knew -- maybe distantly familiar via third hand transfers kind of thing, but no where near enough to strike a chord.

The scent had woven kind of near one of the small caches he'd buried, but hadn't gone the full distance -- it was enough to put him somewhat on edge.  Still, he followed, but the one at the end of the trail was not what he was expecting.  You're in my home, he said as he cut from the shadows towards the boy.  It was a deeper note than Mal typically spoke, disapproving but not super hostile.  Yet, at least.  His fur was somewhat bristled, but he stopped, held his ground, watched.  Children had the excuse of not knowing better, especially if they were taught like he was.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You can hide underneath me and come out at night - by Mal - October 06, 2019, 07:31 PM