Blacktail Deer Plateau so get your head out of the clouds and get your feet back in the dirt my friend
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Raleska's studying of that strange spot came to an end as a voice sounded besides her. She had heard Nieve's approach only seconds before she heard her voice -- turning an ear towards Nieve, Raleska drew her gaze away. She didn't know what it was -- but she didn't think it was safe. She liked the idea that it could potentially lead back to the Grotto, but was the Grotto even in existence anymore? Or had it collapsed under the endless pummeling of the sea?

"I wonder.." She answered, her tail swaying as she turned back to that distant mouth. "I don't think we can get to it.. and it's probably not safe.. but I kind of worried more, about whether or not there was something in there." Like the boogeyman, came a voice in her head -- or the hellcat that had nearly killed Svalinn. She hadn't scented any cougar here, but the Plateau was still relatively unmapped, and she wasn't quite settled in yet. "I was going to go look for a new place for headquarters, or something.. Do you want to come?"
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: so get your head out of the clouds and get your feet back in the dirt my friend - by Raleska - October 19, 2019, 04:22 PM