Blacktail Deer Plateau so get your head out of the clouds and get your feet back in the dirt my friend
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
A bear hadn’t even occurred to Raleska. She started subtly, looking at the ominous hole with a new sense of dread. 

She did not know which was worse. Lion or bear. Whether one was more evil than the other was pushed aside by the hope that neither considered the Plateau their home. Coming back from her worried thoughts in time to register the slight bump of Nieve against her hips, Raleska considered her most recent question with a frown.  Hopefully not bear... or anything. Maybe it’s an old badger den. she could hope.. As for how long we will stay... I don’t know. It doesn’t seem safe on the coast. Raleska reflected bitterly on how her home — and Nieve’s— was primarily underwater. Do you want to see if we can find anything here..? Besides bear, I hope. Maybe we will find something like the Grotto..
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: so get your head out of the clouds and get your feet back in the dirt my friend - by Raleska - October 31, 2019, 12:46 PM