Stavanger Bay Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan!
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Tveir heard the soft voice of his play mate from his position on the den floor in a sulk. There were so many changes going on that the young Loðbrók did not know how to take it. He hadn’t even seen Julooke in sometime, so her voice was a bit of surprise and though he enjoyed his time spent with her, he couldn’t help but be upset with her for not coming sooner. But his mother had told him, she had gotten hurt. So with worry on his young mind, and joy at seeing her he got to his feet and strode forth from the den, all gangly limbs and puppy eyes.

He grinned at her and licked her face Hello Joloo, mama says you was hurted. Your okay now yes? He wagged his tail until his entire body wiggled a habit he had yet to break, and it was on the wind whether or not he ever would. He was a happy boy for the most part, though he strived to do better than most, he was a Loðbrók after all and he needed to act the part.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Julooke - August 11, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Gunnar - August 12, 2014, 09:59 AM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Julooke - August 14, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Gunnar - August 14, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Julooke - August 17, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Gunnar - August 18, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Julooke - August 20, 2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Gunnar - August 29, 2014, 11:50 AM