Emberwood but you're still the same
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Kavik stepped closer to her, and she couldn’t help but reciprocate, moving closer towards him, as well. The fact that he felt comfortable moving toward her made her feel a little better and less awkward. He hadn’t brought up anything of their past yet, and it didn’t seem like he would. She hoped that meant that they could just… pretend it had never happened, maybe? Maybe they could just go back to being friends and pretend that nothing awkward had ever occurred between them.

’How are you?’ he asked her. ’Why are you alone?’

She let out a scoffing laugh, a simple puff of air escaping her nostrils. “Alone,” she repeated. “I’ve been alone for some time, Kavik. A lot has happened since we last saw each other, as you said. I lived with Illidan and his mother for a time in her pack. I had two children by a man I did not love, but was willing to give me pups. My son disappeared one day without a trace, and my daughter left the pack lands to go off on her own adventures.” She said all this with little to no emotion in her voice, as if she were reciting it from some boring book. “Illidan and I were never as close as I tried to tell myself we were. We drifted apart. So I left. I left the Wilds all together, met up with my daughter once to see that she was all right, and then wandered.” 

She sighed, a long and endless breath escaping her as if she would collapse to the ground and die. But she remained upright. “I do not know why I came back,” she admitted, looking at the ground between them. Slowly, she looked up again, into his green eyes. “But I’d like to think that meeting you immediately upon my return means something.” She fell silent then, holding his gaze, as if willing him to agree with her.
Messages In This Thread
but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - November 28, 2019, 01:28 AM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Kavik - December 04, 2019, 10:49 PM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - December 04, 2019, 11:34 PM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2019, 12:47 AM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 01:02 AM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2019, 01:49 AM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: but you're still the same - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 06:24 PM