Stavanger Bay Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan!
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Tveir smiled and giggled Yes momma good heawer! He dipped his muzzle and nosed at her throat happy to show her how much he missed her, she being his only adult friend really other than Verrine (i always spell that wrong i think) Yes Please he wagged his tail and looked up at her with all the adoration he could.

Tveir wiggled happily Yes Lets go lake Juloo Lake! he took off at a trot ever so often looking behind him to make sure she was coming, when he wasn't keeping his nose to the ground searching for the lake side.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Julooke - August 11, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Gunnar - August 12, 2014, 09:59 AM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Julooke - August 14, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Gunnar - August 14, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Julooke - August 17, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Gunnar - August 18, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Julooke - August 20, 2014, 06:38 PM
RE: Think happy thoughts and fly, Peter Pan! - by Gunnar - August 29, 2014, 11:50 AM