Northstar Vale vivid echoes of the dream on his mind
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
"Oh, well,"
sculptor's eye, unabashed; treading over the roil of tendons beneath marked ruff; the knotted rippling through shoulders. Gladiator, he; lips part by way of weak wonderment, regardless of the herbalists' clinical notations in the niches of her mind. A sigh; some absent show of humility  —  "I had help."  The contusions drawn throughout him; the rivulets;
"Would you like mine?"
does not know, yet, what this offering is to the beast within this scrapper; cannot bring herself to care; not as impling simper curls the corners of ruined mouth, ever-warring with the glim of greenseer's concern within woeful, wondering gaze.
Messages In This Thread
vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Kratos - December 15, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Andraste - December 15, 2019, 11:20 AM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Kratos - December 27, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Andraste - December 30, 2019, 11:29 PM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Kratos - January 04, 2020, 02:36 AM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Andraste - January 05, 2020, 01:45 AM
RE: vivid echoes of the dream on his mind - by Kratos - January 11, 2020, 10:31 AM