Sun Mote Copse And it might get cold, I just don't care
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
He let the joke settle, shifting into a more serious state once more. He too was glad for their back-and-forth banter. In a lot of ways, it reminded him of his relationship with Towhee (albeit in a non-sister way). It was comfortable. That was something that seemed hard to come by, and he appreciated it in a big way. Niamh spoke of her conversation with Wraen, who was still somewhat of an enigma to Phox. He knew her well enough, and he knew that they were distant cousins. She seemed to be a capable leader, and she certainly wasn't the milk toast that Quixote and Colt (RIP in pieces; thanks for your wife) had been.

It was interesting to hear that Wraen thought he had the personality that might go off and just make a bunch of kids willy-nilly. If anything, Phox would actively avoid it! Phox wanted to be actively involved in his kids' lives, and having multiple mothers seemed like a terrible way to do that. Phox snorted at the thought, finding it both humorous and also pretty unsettling to think about.

Then came the kicker, the question that he'd been anticipating. It wasn't like he was going to ask her. He just wasn't that kind of guy, but when the opportunity presented itself, he was happy to go all-in. It might be nice, he purred, nibbling the back of her ear, if we were official. Phox had already made it clear that he had nobody else in his crosshairs.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 07, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 07, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by Phox - February 12, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: And it might get cold, I just don't care - by RIP Niamh - February 14, 2020, 02:57 PM